StromTrooper banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sick of the trappers loop. Was wondering about a good route from to Mntn Green, UT to Causey res or there abouts. Anyone have experience with Cottonwood creek road?

PS-- What's the Ant Flat road between Monte Cristo & Logan like?

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
I have no idea, but I hated to see this thread go much longer without a response! You might consider posting these types of questions in the Utah Riders - "Post Your Ride Plans" thread since many of the Utah area riders will check there first rather than a separate post. It's sort of Utah Riders Info Central. Many of us are subscribed to that thread and will receive an automatic email when others make a post to it. That way we can see what you posted without having to actually go to this site and log in. The other thread you might want to subscribe to is the Utah Riders - "Post Your Ride Reports" thread.

·
Premium Member
2,975 Posts
Wife and me took state route 162 from Eden to Logan, about 10 miles was not very pretty, quite dusty and rocky. Then the dirt road became real nice. It is maintained, but dirt bikes, trucks and 4 wheelers will tear roads up. Expect to do about 5 - 15 mph average.
I'd love to check the road out , no time until saturday or sunday (28-29th)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts