StromTrooper banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a three box Happy Trail setup on order, but it's about a month out. So, here's what I've got going on in the interim:

"Have you ever seen the guy who cruises the streets with his dual sport machine with a milk crate strapped on the back? The V-Strom [650] is like the modern equivalent of that very bike. I'm sure at some point in its development Suzuki strapped a milk crate on the back." --motorcycle.com

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
OH KNOW, not the old milk crate trick! :D
Oh yes.

ABS Plastic I hope!
Should be pretty aerodynamic.

BTW, I was "that guy" at one time. Had a milk crate on the rack of my KLR650 for a bit. It was red with Prairie Farms logo in white. Compliments from behind a grocery store.
It's the relatively pliable kind, compliments from the side of my corner grocer (<1 block away). I bought one of those helmet net things to pull over the top to keep stuff inside, and it works great. I initially had it tied onto the rear rack with phone cord for a couple of days, but I had the decency to go to the local hardware and get a few nuts, bolts and washers to make it more professional. Now it'll keep my passenger on board when my throttle hand is feeling impulsive.

M

·
0 Posts
You might be a Redneck if...

You have a milk crate on the back of you're Strom. Only thing left is to start delivering chinese food! :mrgreen:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts