StromTrooper banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I'm getting my V-Strom this week(April 4th).

I am located near Troy, MO? About 50 miles NW of St. Louis.

Any one else admit to being in Missouri??

Roger

·
Registered
12 Posts
I'm a Missouri person. Not a rider yet, but probably will be by this time next year. Liberty, MO, here, a northern KC suburb.

·
Registered
51 Posts
missouri riders

i'm in sw mo. springfield to be exact, have an 03 dl 1000, yellow and love it. i've seen a black k1000 here in town, but can't locate him. jet

·
Registered
26 Posts
Headed to St. Louis

From Lexington Ky and this weekend buddy and i are meeting another friend coming from Kansas City. Staying in St. Louis probably friday night. Going to the arch and was wandering if any other attractions around the area u might know or cool roads to ride.

·
Registered
14 Posts
in KC area

I'm in the southwest KC metro area. Got my 03 yellow DL1000 two weeks ago and have put a little over 1300 miles on it since. Any others within riding distance?

kcstrom

·
Registered
11 Posts
I am from Missouri. Wentzville - New Melle area.
Don't have a V-Strom yet. Any one know of a used 650 for sale or a place around where a person can test ride one?
Annie
P.S. Rodger, I will keep my eye out for you on rode. You're not that far from me. April 4th? So how many miles do you have on it?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Well, I'm getting my V-Strom this week(April 4th).

I am located near Troy, MO? About 50 miles NW of St. Louis.

Any one else admit to being in Missouri??

Roger
Roger -- I did not know you were getting a Vstrom! I am looking into getting one this spring...

-Shawn

·
Registered
193 Posts
diamand southeast of joplin,mo

·
Registered
47 Posts
Anybody near fort leonard wood? I'm here until July and looking to get a dl650. The nearest dealer down in Lebanon wants more than I'm willing to give him for one (the dealer back in NC said he would take 6300 cash for an 07) Anybody know of a used one in the area? I've been looking on craigslist and cycletrader with no luck. Thanks!

·
Registered
4 Posts
pfloyd111

Owner of a Vstrom DL650. Live in Festus, Mo., about 30 miles South of
St. Louis. Also have a Kawasaki Concours and like to travel.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Flw

I am Stationed at Fort Leonard Wood. Looking for other Stromers in the area. Might even look to ride up to KC to meet and ride with some of you all up in the flat lands. Much better sweepers and twisties down this way though.

We should plan a Missouri ride sometime when the weather breaks!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Missouri Rider

I live about 25 miles south of St. Louis in Festus, Mo. Love to ride just about any time I can. Have a Dl650, 2000 Kawasaki Concours and a 05 C50 Suzuki Blvd..

·
Registered
90 Posts
March 1st

anyone going to be riding out this weekend? Looking for a group to ride with. I am out at Fort Leonard Wod and am looking for anyone coming this way...Might even concider STL or KC but these roads out here are way better and more fun.....hit me up...lets plan an off the cuff ride...

1 - 20 of 47 Posts