StromTrooper banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Fort Leonard Wood

Close. I ride up to the lake sometimes. Are you interested in arranging a Strom ride once a month or something?
Mag

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
Was just out riding your area of the country last week.:thumbup:
Hell of a lot prettier then Vegas.
Mike

·
Registered
710 Posts
Might slip that direction in the next 2 weeks when I go to Eureka, AR. Probably wont be on Vee, Concours instead. Wanna meet?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
monthly ride

Hey Mag, you're not far from here... lots of good riding in both our areas. Monthly ride might be doable...

·
Registered
11 Posts
Lake ride

Post a location with possible time and date and see if we can work it out. I think it would be cool to have a Stromtroopers get together.
Mag

·
Registered
541 Posts
Lake of the Ozarks

I stopped at the lake of the Ozarks walmart last night to rig up a phone charger on my bike. I haven't added anything to my bike yet. This was the first mod. I hooked it up in the walmart parking lot and pressed on back to Columbia.

·
Registered
541 Posts
Any strommers want to meet up at or near the lake during bikefest? I want to go but I know my machine and my lack of a "biker" uniform will stick out like a sore thumb.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Mo and Ark rides

Lets see if we can put some monthly rides together for V-Stroms. I live in KC but ride Ark and south Mo a lot. How much interest is there for such a ride? How would I go about putting it together? Anybody????

·
Registered
541 Posts
Lets see if we can put some monthly rides together for V-Stroms. I live in KC but ride Ark and south Mo a lot. How much interest is there for such a ride? How would I go about putting it together? Anybody????
Count me in. Just set a date/time. I have never even seen another strom on the road. Ever.

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Count me in. Just set a date/time. I have never even seen another strom on the road. Ever.
I know that feeling. I live in Southern Kentucky and I have only seen one other Strom on the road since I started looking for them back in 2007. It was on the back of a flatbed on it's way to the dealers. I know of several Vee/Wee owners around me but never see them out riding. :confused:

·
Adventure Traveler
285 Posts
I'd be up meeting & riding with orther Missouri Stromers.

·
Registered
541 Posts
Our Sunday ride ended up south of Herman. We stopped there on the way home. Great roads around there. During the ride I found out that one of my companies biggest competitors is in Owensville. I may try to change jobs just for the riding area.

·
Registered
541 Posts
Is anyone here doing any tour of honor rides in missouri? I am going to get to a lot veterans memorials this spring.

Sent from my Motorola Electrify using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
131 Posts
Hell I may even drop down from Iowa for some of these rides once it warms up. :)

1 - 20 of 39 Posts