StromTrooper banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so, i was changing my front tire. i had to remove the front fender to get the wheel off, as i only have about a half inch of clearance under the wheel when rocked back on the center stand. the stupid t-nuts in the fender wont stay inplace, and now one has gone missing...is that part orderable, does it have to be OEM?

·
FORUM GODFATHER.....R.I.P. PAT
38,104 Posts
53122-06G00 is the part number. It is basically a nut welded to a rectangular plate. It would be hard to find something else to fit like the original.

·
Registered
268 Posts
so, i was changing my front tire. i had to remove the front fender to get the wheel off, as i only have about a half inch of clearance under the wheel when rocked back on the center stand. the stupid t-nuts in the fender wont stay inplace, and now one has gone missing...is that part orderable, does it have to be OEM?
Why not put the centre stand up on a block of wood? The nuts are a lot easier to hold in place with the wheel off, so lift he bike up higher put the fender on first ( oh by the way the correct way to remove the fender is to remove one of the fork legs first).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts