StromTrooper banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody have any idea on a different type of mirror for a 2002 Strom? The original ones are too narrow. The after marktet ones I bought are too flimsy. I am looking for something wide and sturdy.
Anything would help much.
Thanks in advance,
Kevin

·
Administrator
17,103 Posts
Napoleon makes really good mirrors, or you could just get some mirror extenders.

·
Premium Member
4,406 Posts
The stock mirrors for a Kawasaki ZRX1200 are supposed to be pretty wide and you should be able to pick up a pair of take-offs from a ZRX forum.

I've also noticed that some Ski-Doo models have pretty wide mirrors.

·
Premium Member
4,451 Posts
Koubalink makes nice 2 inch extension for mirrors.

·
Registered
387 Posts
The stock mirrors for a Kawasaki ZRX1200 are supposed to be pretty wide and you should be able to pick up a pair of take-offs from a ZRX forum.

I've also noticed that some Ski-Doo models have pretty wide mirrors.
Over at the other fora, a couple people have hooked up 'bile mirrors. They are indeed wide as crap but they don't use the same thread so you have to get new clamps with them.

·
Administrator
17,103 Posts
Where did you get your mirror extenders at?

Tige

Mine are a fine handcrafted piece of craftsmenship, they were a gift from a good ole Stromtrooper!!!!;) You can see them in this pic. My buddy powdercoated them for me.

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Napoleon makes really good mirrors, or you could just get some mirror extenders.
+1, what a difference, good quality and no cheezy plastic that cracks like the OEM's. Get the long stocks!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Mirrors

Honda XR250L mirrors work great. I have put them on several bikes I've owned as well as ATVs. They are wide, stay in place and do not vibrate. You can purchase them from partsfish.com and bikebandit.com for cheap...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts