StromTrooper banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
654 Posts

·
Registered
710 Posts
bought a cheap set of mirror signals on fleabay from HK for my gf's ninjette because i broke her mirror trying to adjust it

anyhoo, the led's are very bright, but very directional, and unfortunately, at the angles she needs to see in the mirrors makes the leds mostly visible cross lane, not directly in front of her these ones might be different though

·
Registered
965 Posts
You can get several variations of stick on amber led lights to adapt to your mirrors or handguards. Couple bucks on Ebay. Just do a search for Amber LED.

Ken

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I liek the idea to be honest, high and wider then stock front signals. But do those bit our bikes easily and are there better images ?
It says they fit all Zuks! They (left & right) are both 10mm and right hand thread. You may have to google to get a better image.

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Warhammer, av8or, I was afraid of that. They build these things and they don't even know what they are for!:headbang:

maggot; +1 Stickons could be aimed to work with your personal mirror angles, when you mount them (hot glue). I wonder if they could be seen from the side though?:thumbdown:

·
Premium Member
2,231 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts