StromTrooper banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am tired of looking at my shoulders in my mirrors. :x
What options are available to extend the mirrors further out?

·
Premium Member
8,025 Posts
I'm using the SW-Motech mounts. They do the job.

·
Premium Member
793 Posts
I also have the SW extenders. They may not seem like much for the price but they are excellent quality, come with all the hardware, and are simple to install.

Bob

·
Registered
112 Posts
I recently bought a set for my 1KV.

Apparently there was some sort of change on 2K6 version as the throttle side extender wouldn't clear the master cylinder.

Chuck was very helpful in getting the parts modified to fit my bike.

·
Premium Member
4,454 Posts
koubalink makes extensions of 2 inches that can go up or out for 25 bucks U.S.. That includes shipping according to their site. Oh yes, another xmas suggestion for the SO.

·
Administrator
17,523 Posts
Mine were custom made!!! :wink: Seen some of the extenders offered out there....kinda pricey, but they are worth it.

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
I am tired of looking at my shoulders in my mirrors. :x
What options are available to extend the mirrors further out?

With the new site running here I can't see if I've responded to this so apologies in advance if this is a double post.

FWIW, I run Holeshot's "Napoleon LONG stem" mirrors and have over 50,000mi with them... I tossed my stock mirrors as soon as I bought the bike since I prefer to actually see what's behind and to the side of me when riding.

Stromette

·
Administrator
13,816 Posts
Hi Stromette!

Where did yo uget them from? do you know the model number? Some places have Napoleon mirors but it is hard to know if they are the correct long stem ones.

..Tom

With the new site running here I can't see if I've responded to this so apologies in advance if this is a double post.

FWIW, I run Holeshot's "Napoleon LONG stem" mirrors and have over 50,000mi with them... I tossed my stock mirrors as soon as I bought the bike since I prefer to actually see what's behind and to the side of me when riding.

Stromette

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts