Strom Trooper banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sat. Oct. 3 at 12:30 meet at Miners in Yakima. I can meet with anyone in the Spokane area for a group ride. Enumclaw(Rob) might be able to have a group meet in that area for the ride. See you there.

Don

·
Premium Member
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Look forward to seeing you Alan.

Don

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
At this point I'll be there. Any westsiders want to meet up and travel together we can work out the details before then.

·
Registered
774 Posts
I am definitely interested in this ride. My V-Strom is currently down due to a bent rim. Hope to have it fixed by this ride.

·
Registered
774 Posts
You could ride the DR !!!.
Yes, I could. Not sure my butt would last that long. It would be a long ride at exactly 55 mph the whole way.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Not sure I can make it, getting close to hunting season and I have 2 sons to prep. Would love to meet you guys. If any of you are doing any shorter rides out of Spokane area please let me know.

·
Registered
666 Posts
I may be in if it's not raining too hard. My one piece waterproof suit has decided to start leaking at the crotch. :mad2:

Sounds like a fun run over the hill.

·
Registered
278 Posts
I think I can make it Don

·
Premium Member
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
1 week away. Anyone else? On the fence? It's a great chance for maybe the last big ride of the season. Miners has one of the best burgers anywhere.
Be there or be square.

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
All pavement or some off-paved for the ride over and/or back?

I'm thinking Charlie's Restaurant, with the meet up time dependent on the route choice. What say you all? If there are those that are pavement only, we could briefly split up just after Greenwater, and meet again at Whistlin' Jacks.

·
Registered
421 Posts
I'll probably show up on this one, weather permitting.The ride from PDX will be good and I'm always up for a good Burger ! :thumbup:

1 - 20 of 55 Posts