Strom Trooper banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,103 Posts
Greendale here. Happy to ride some time. Not aware of any club around here for Stromers or Adventure riders. I would go off road some time, but it would be a first. Enough just battling commuting traffic to and from New Berlin work days.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'm also in Shorewood, welcome to the neighborhood. Been here since 1990, and been riding a Wee since 2005. Send me a PM, we can exchange contact info.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Milwaukee-Waukesha

I'm out in the tir-city area, Wales, Genesse, Genesee Depot. Always up for a ride through the Kettle Moraine.

·
Registered
8 Posts
WI/IL Border

If any of you ride down by Lake Geneva or Kenosh, give a yell. I can throw a baseball into WI from my house and would love to join in on a ride. I, too, am willing to go for an off-road ride, but it would also be my first. I run up to Lake Geneva, Union Grove, East Troy, Whitewater, and surrounding areas on Sunday morning jaunts. Will post some pics of a relatively recent ride around Lake Genva shortly.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Lake Geneva

Sadly - my picture files are too large for posting on the forum..... Regardless, take a ride around the lake and you'll enjoy it. There are a few twisty roads with nice scenery (Snake Road), as well as the Fontana (?) Road that takes you from Williams Bay down into the West end of the lake where the Abbey Resort is. Enjoy if you go!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Spring Ride

Try the Scenic Drive through the Kettle Morraine. You can start in Whitwater and go all the way up to Elkhart LAke. Really nice in the fall. Of course there is always the Crud Run.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts