StromTrooper banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
now i have 2500 klm on bike my milage has jumped from 18 per liter too 22.5,you guys were right about it getting better,it will be one month old tommorow,changed oil at 100,then 1000 k,now at 2500 its looking very dirty through the site glass,i took a very windey road today[vernon kelowna westside]no traffic so could push the bike hard as i wanted but found short shifting at around 7,000 rpm was the way too go fast,the front brakes are awsome and not much pressure needed,i think the bike would give a sport bike a run for its money on this road,i cant see much being better than maybe a super motard or ktm super duke,it just seemed my wee strom was made for it,i did knotice my left hand gets tired,not sure why as clutch is an easy pull

·
Premium Member
4,406 Posts
Ihatetopicknitsbutyourpostsareapainintheasswithnocapsnadminimalpunctuation.

I usually skip over your posts but, as mod of this forum, I'm obliged to read them. Is it really that hard to use the shift key every once in a while?

·
Premium Member
850 Posts

I usually skip over your posts but, as mod of this forum, I'm obliged to read them. Is it really that hard to use the shift key every once in a while?
Maybe he is a scholar of e. e. cummings. :)

·
Premium Member
1,402 Posts
even ee cummings
hit the
enter key
once
in a while...

But seriously Chris you do sound like you are really having a blast on your bike even if yourpostsareabithardtoread. You live in a really beautiful part of the country to be riding a V-Strom

·
Registered
2,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

ok i wont post no more till i take some english classes:(

·
Premium Member
4,406 Posts
All I'm saying is try the odd capital letter and period.

You're smart enough to find and access this site, I bet you can manage the odd bit of punctuation too.

Don't take your puck and run home, just because someone asked you to make a very small extra effort. :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
2,558 Posts
ok heavy its learning curve thing, i will get it figured
Here's your first English lesson, Swanny ;) . I'd like a 200-300 word essay on how learning curves and motorcycles relate to the following poem:

mr youse needn't be so spry
concernin questions arty

each has his tastes but as for i
i likes a certain party

gimme the he-man's solid bliss
for youse ideas i'll match youse

a pretty girl who naked is
is worth a million statues

That's enough ernest estlin for today...

I comma for one comma enjoy your posts full stop.

·
Registered
2,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
even ee cummings
hit the
enter key
once
in a while...

But seriously Chris you do sound like you are really having a blast on your bike even if yourpostsareabithardtoread. You live in a really beautiful part of the country to be riding a V-Strom
kinda like kraft dinner,if you cook it too much it gets mushy,thanks dudes,i will study my english though and be spacy

·
FORUM GODFATHER.....R.I.P. PAT
38,048 Posts
I think you meant to put the slash in front of the second img tag:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts