StromTrooper banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know the post no longer show the pics from Mightysheps posts but a wile back a guy sent me a link that had all of his posts with pics but since then my PC crashed and I no longer have them. Any one have any ideas? also there was a link to a service manual that I no longer can seem to find.
Thanks guys,
Seth

·
FORUM GODFATHER.....R.I.P. PAT
38,104 Posts
Do not ask for a link to a service manual or post one. The latter is good for immediate suspension. They are copyrighted works.

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
I think your talking about one of sheps how to posts on the throttle bodies. If so I am sure one of us will be able to dig that up somewhere.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Do not ask for a link to a service manual or post one. The latter is good for immediate suspension. They are copyrighted works.
Sorry about that, don't want to be banned! I got that maunal from this site before so I figured it was one suzuki didn't charge for.

·
FORUM GODFATHER.....R.I.P. PAT
38,104 Posts
Mighty Shep took his ball and went home. He took the pics off the hosting site. You won't find them here.

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
I have not had a chance to look at home. I may have downloaded the file when it was posted awhile back. If I can find them I will get them to you. But no promises that I do.

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app, while drinking a latte, eating a burger, driving through a school zone 20 mph over the speed limit with my feet on the wheel!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Mighty Shep took his ball and went home. He took the pics off the hosting site. You won't find them here.
Take a look at the post right about this one, that is the kind of respose I was trying to find. At one time I had all of them saved but my PC took a dump and I lost every thing.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts