StromTrooper banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
there is a really nice and well cared for 2007 silver and black v strom 650.Has crash guards nice side bags,new tires chain an sprockets,heated grips,45,000 miles....the miles kinda scare me..3800 cash:confused:

·
Registered
15,094 Posts
There is Silver Wee with a couple extras and less miles at the Ducati dealer in Glendale, ca.
Kinda far but he's asking 3995. Anything less that 4 is good for an 07. I paid 3500 for an 04 with 23K miles last year. Now I have 36k plus. Still runs like new.

·
Premium Member
215 Posts
When you say "nice side bags", what do you mean? Hard or soft? If hard, what kind of mounting system? With a new chain/sprockets and new tires, crashguards, it doesn't sound like a bad deal, and depending on the bags, could be an outstanding deal. A truly well-cared for 45K is nothing to be afraid of. Does it have a stock windshield, or perhaps a Madstad bracket and aftermarket windshield?

·
Registered
438 Posts
there is a really nice and well cared for 2007 silver and black v strom 650.Has crash guards nice side bags,new tires chain an sprockets,heated grips,45,000 miles....the miles kinda scare me..3800 cash:confused:
Most all stroms have been going that far with no more than a single valve adjustment. Several have been run up into the 100k + range with at least on V crossing 200k that I that I know of.

That said, it's a lot of miles on a bike, I think you could hold out one with less miles for about $4500 (say 8 to 15k) or you could try a low ball offer, say $3000.

Out here there is a guy selling a clean 1000cc with 45k miles for $2600.

·
Registered
7,437 Posts
Sounds like a good deal, but is it the ABs model? ABS is important to me. The choice is yours.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts