Registered
2,772 Posts
No vacation days available for me either. Others have claimed the days. :(

·
Registered
989 Posts
No rooms available at motel.
I'm glad I made my reservation early.

I'm still awaiting approval of my vacation request for Thursday, so I can make the 8-hour drive the day before things kick off.

·
Registered
108 Posts
I just reserved my room at Shepard Mountain Inn which is a half mile down the road.

I have two double beds if someone what's to room together. No snoring though! I have the room starting Thursday night and leaving Sunday morning.

They have less than 10 rooms left for that weekend. Apparently there is a big water rafting thing going on that weekend. Might want to reserve now for whoever wants to go. They said the cancelation policy is 3 days, full refund.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
44 Posts
I just reserved my room at Shepard Mountain Inn which is a half mile down the road.

I have two double beds if someone what's to room together. No snoring though! I have the room starting Thursday night and leaving Sunday morning.

They have less than 10 rooms left for that weekend. Apparently there is a big water rafting thing going on that weekend. Might want to reserve now for whoever wants to go. They said the cancelation policy is 3 days, full refund.

My snoring never bothers me!

·
Registered
989 Posts
I received confirmation of my time-off request, allowing me to drive down Thursday.

I'm looking forward to a couple full days of riding in an area of the country I've long wanted to visit on the bike.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I received confirmation of my time-off request, allowing me to drive down Thursday.

I'm looking forward to a couple full days of riding in an area of the country I've long wanted to visit on the bike.
I'll be riding down from Nebraska on Thursday as well. I have to work Friday from the hotel, but will be available for the Friday dinner ride.

Reactions: happy hooker

·
Registered
989 Posts
Will route maps/files be made available in advance of the rally?

·
Registered
108 Posts
Everyone good on a room? I got a room at the hotel next door and have a free bed. Got two beds but there is only one of me.
I'm coming on Thursday and leaving Sunday.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts