StromTrooper banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
East TN Strom trooper

Am leaving Knoxville riding 2 the keys in a day and back the next. Any takers?

C

·
0 Posts
Mid Tenn Vstrom Rider

I live just south of Nashville in Lavergne. I am the only one in my group who rides a Vstrom. I get out and ride as much as possible, asphalt that is. I have a 05 all black model. Holler at me sometime if you want to get out and roll with us?

What is the deal with getting registered here, I can not get ahold of the adminstrator of this board to get activated?

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You still out there Moto Rider, or anyone else? Still looking to hook up with some fellow Middle TN Stomtroopers. Hope to hit the Smokies for a couple of days the last week of March. Anyone interested in that or just a weekend ride, let me know.

·
Registered
292 Posts
I'm in Central KY and can be in Nashville in a couple of hours. Shoot me a PM if you all get together, I'd probably join up. I also have a buddy in Louisville who might ride along.

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Stromette will be in your neck of the woods early July. The AZ tag and bazillion bugs should be a clue!

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
I'll definitely be there once, maybe twice this summer. Will let you know for sure when en route. :wink:

·
Registered
1,065 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
JamesRW said:
I'm in Mid Tenn, close to Sloans in Murfreesboro where I bought my bike. :)
I'm in Franklin, so I've got a quick trip on 96 to the Boro. Let me know if you would like to meet for a ride. We need to start a Middle TN Stromtrooper ride group.

Any more Strommers in the Nashville area?????? Been looking for you since last year :shock:

We got JamesRW in the Boro, MotoRider in LaVergne and me in Franklin. Thats the three Amigos right here in the south nashville area. Let's meet to show this area how sweet three Stroms look riding together.

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Lencho said:
Any more Strommers in the Nashville area?????? Been looking for you since last year
I'll be there for Wing Ding (4th of July wk) for sure and perhaps a few wks total (family lives in Music City). If you get a group together let me know.

Stromette

T

·
0 Posts
New Mid-TN Strooper

Hi Gang. Enjoying the posts and getting used to my bike. Its still in the break-in miles so I've got a bit to go. I'll be anxious to meet and look forward to hearing from you about how you run the RPMs because I think I'm lugging it a bit tto much.

Thks.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Lencho said:
I'm in Franklin, so I've got a quick trip on 96 to the Boro. Let me know if you would like to meet for a ride. We need to start a Middle TN Stromtrooper ride group.

Any more Strommers in the Nashville area?????? Been looking for you since last year :shock:

We got JamesRW in the Boro, MotoRider in LaVergne and me in Franklin. Thats the three Amigos right here in the south nashville area. Let's meet to show this area how sweet three Stroms look riding together.
Be nice to get together. I wish I would have checked the board earlier. I was planning on going on a ride tomorrow up 96 to Center Hill Lake and then back, about a 3 hour trip for me but should be nice. To be more to the point, from the Boro 70 to 53 to 96 to 290 then back down 56. The ride reports I've read about mid tn is that those are the better roads in the area for motorcycles. Anyone got ideas or want to get together for a ride let me know. I've just got 950 miles on my Wee, been off biking for about 10 years and I'm wanting to ride as much as I can. :D You can get a hold of me via this board or james at wolfsplace dot net. You know to change the "at" and "dot". :lol:

James

·
Premium Member
3,722 Posts
And yet another one. New DL650 owner and new to the forum so I just wanted to say hi to the Tennessee guys. SmkyMtnVStrom I met in the introduction forum.

I'm Scott and I'm on the southeast side of Nashville near what used to be Harding Mall. Good to see there are some other V-Strom owners in this area.

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Ok, plans are set. I'll be rolling in to TN the first wkend of July and staying until the 16th. Will be basing out of Music City but will likely cover every area in TN. Anyone want to join me on a ride??

Stromette

·
Premium Member
3,722 Posts
Ok, plans are set. I'll be rolling in to TN the first wkend of July and staying until the 16th. Will be basing out of Music City but will likely cover every area in TN. Anyone want to join me on a ride??
I'm working a good bit right now trying to get a project done, but yeah, I'm in. I'll find some time. Just don't make me look too bad ;)

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
SCraig said:
I'm working a good bit right now trying to get a project done, but yeah, I'm in. I'll find some time. Just don't make me look too bad ;)
Whose to say you won't make ME look bad?! :mrgreen:
Stromette just loves to ride. Period.... ride w/anyone, any level, anywhere and enjoy it all. (Though I don't ride in big groups for safety reasons). We'll exchange direct contact info via PM as the trip nears. :)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts