StromTrooper banner

1 - 20 of 96 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
It was nice Tuesday - I got a nice half hour ride in after work, knowing I wouldn't get back on for another week.

·
Registered
334 Posts
lincoln park (south of Detroit almost on the water).

i rode to ann arbor today to have a new pair of Anakees installed.

yep... 30 degrees when i left and 31 when i returned.

i got a bit cold at times, but i bundled up and it wasn't bad. the cold was better than the traffic on I-94 coming home, i'll say that.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm in Clinton Township.. can't wait for this snowy weather to be gone! I used to ride to work in this 30-40's weather, but the 30 minutes of time for putting on the gear and then taking it off got to be too much time. Can't wait for it to warm up!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Traverse City.

I was riding a little over a week ago, but know were under a foot of snow and I'm blowing the driveway, with more on the way.

·
No longer riding.
1,520 Posts
Traverse City.

I was riding a little over a week ago, but know were under a foot of snow and I'm blowing the driveway, with more on the way.
I lived in TC for 2 years, then moved to Kalkaska. I was there a year then wound up moving back to Cleveland. I sure liked the area up there!!

·
Registered
115 Posts
I live in NE Indiana but ride Northern Michigan when ever I get the chance.

·
Registered
334 Posts
so when are we getting together for a ride? i'm in lincoln park and i know some of you fellows aren't too far from me. i'd even ride somewhere towards the middle of the state to hook up with the westsiders.

·
Registered
175 Posts
so when are we getting together for a ride? i'm in lincoln park and i know some of you fellows aren't too far from me. i'd even ride somewhere towards the middle of the state to hook up with the westsiders.
The race Nazi was just talking about taking another trip tp S Carolina with the boy to visit her folks latter this summer. Me I am all supportive for this. I am like surrrreee go ahead....Ya need any money....No I cant go way too busy for work....

Meanwhile I am secretivly planning a weeks vacation riding / camping in the UP. Ahhhh peace and quiet!

1 - 20 of 96 Posts