StromTrooper banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday I read a lot of discussions over tires for the V-Strom! Ive been looking for a set a Anakees for a decent price. Motorcycle Superstore.com has them on sale and in stock for $111.19 Rear, $92.99 Front. SUPER PRICES! So if you want a super tire order them for your bikes. Bob.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Those are very good prices, and the Anakee is a great tire. I have a pair on my KLR and love them.

I usually get my tires from http://www.swmototires.com/ because they are quick and don't charge shipping if you buy 2 or more tires at the same time.

What did MSS charge for shipping? If it's less than the total from SWMoto, I'm kicking around ordering a pair to stick away for later in the summer.

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Tires!

Hi! Shipping was free, But they did charge a $10.00 handling fee. Cant wait to put them on. Put many miles on these tires in Europe, And wont buy anything else. Bob.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Re: Tires!

Euro Rider said:
Hi! Shipping was free, But they did charge a $10.00 handling fee. Cant wait to put them on. Put many miles on these tires in Europe, And wont buy anything else. Bob.
Thanks!! I'll look into it this weekend.

As I mentioned, I have Anakee's on my KLR and find them a fantastic tire for the street. Stick like glue in corners and also have a great ride. When it comes to replacing the tires on my Strom it'll be a coin flip between them and Michelin Pilot Road tires.. I don't need tires for this bike to go off road, anyway..
Since I've got only 1000 on the Strom, it'll be a little while..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts