StromTrooper banner

Metzler z6 and Road pilot3

1676 Views 7 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  Automatic Man
I purchased a Metzler z6 intregra, and went for a 3k ride. The front older z6 now needs to be replaced, but to my dismay there is not a new z6 to fit the wee! would a Road pilot 3 work with the intregra rear? As always thanks for input!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· FORUM GODFATHER.....R.I.P. PAT
38,702 Posts
You won't find a Pilot Road 3 for a front wheel yet either. A Conti Road Attack 2 or a Bridgestone Battlewing are likely available street tires that should work fine.

· Registered
152 Posts
greywolf,
I was pretty sure I found a pilot road 3 for the Wee front tire, so I had bought that same rear tire. Are you saying that they don't have one? Will they have one in the future, or do you know?

· FORUM GODFATHER.....R.I.P. PAT
38,702 Posts
19" PR 3s are listed on some sites. Try to put one in your cart though and you'll get a different message. The last rumor was availability in September but don't make any bets on it.

· Banned
10 Posts
don't hold your breath

I am waiting for motorcycle super store to let me know when there in. I don't need one quite yet but will in a month or so! well see if there available then!?
I was looking for a PR3 19" for my GS in mid-May. All vendors were back ordered. MSS said they thought mid-June, they'd get some. Obviously not. What I've read elsewhere is that the 19" are still in limited production. So I went ahead with another set of Tourances.

· Registered
759 Posts
I spent DAYS searching for the MPR3 in 19' for my Wee. No one has them. Trust me on this one.

So I bought a new Bridgestone Battlewing-- it is sitting in my garage right now. Good tire, good price, good reviews. Will get it put on tomorrow morning.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.