StromTrooper banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To all members of this forum and their families; have a very Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year. May the joy of the season follow you throughout 2007. Bless you all.

Kevin

·
Administrator
17,537 Posts
To all members of this forum and their families; have a very Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year. May the joy of the season follow you throughout 2007. Bless you all.

Kevin

AND THE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP!!!!!!:mrgreen:

·
Premium Member
793 Posts
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays y'all. Now get to bed, the big man's on his way. Hopefully there won't be any oil spots on your roof.:mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
I have to work all through the holidays, but Merry Christmas to everyone anyway.

·
No longer riding.
1,520 Posts
Merry Chritmas to all!!:mrgreen:

·
Registered
180 Posts
Ditto

And the same to all of you!

May the riding season begin shortly!

·
StromTrooper.com Founder
11,285 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,454 Posts
A special thanks to you Brendan. Stromtroopers has been a gift that keeps on giving to this old retired guy. Have made new friends, met with new friends and look forward to more of the same in the coming year. Happy Holidays to you and Jennifer.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Just wanted to add my Christmas greetings and wishes to all for a healthy, safe, and good riding New Year.

Bob

·
Registered
93 Posts
Merry Christmas....and of you are an atheist then have a nice day.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Let me add my good wishes to everyone,I took the Strom out for a Christmas morning run to the beach,it was very quiet and even those who were out seemed in a good mood.Waved to many motorcyclist's on my way to the Big Blue{only 15 mins away}.I should have brought my cam there were Dolphins playing just past the surf line.....magical moments just me and the bike,you know of what i speak.Canyon run on the way home,they were just getting up i when i arrived home.Really love the Strom,feel like i am part of the machinery when i ride her.God Bless,and all the best for the New Year

·
Registered
104 Posts
Merry Christmas! I wish the peace of God on all of your lives. Ride safe and have a happy and healthy 2007.

Darin

1 - 14 of 14 Posts