StromTrooper banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to take a moment to wish each of you a very Merry Christmas! May God Bless you and each member of your family! As your kids begin to wake up in the morning and begin to destroy the bows and wrapping paper that you worked, whoops I mean.... that Santa Clause worked so hard to wrap those presents so perfectly with, I ask that you take the time to remember and remind your spouse, kids, and family members the main reason for the season. Jesus Christ! Lord and Savior!

Seems to me like a lot of people get caught up in the holiday buying presents, cooking for family, etc... and forget to stop, relax, and reflect on the main purpose of Christmas.

I hope (pray) that you take some time to do so with friends, family, and loved ones.

Friends.....please be safe during your travels this week and weekend. Watch that following distance and make sure to give that fellow motorist, that lets you in traffic, a quick wave out the back window. :)

God Bless!

Fletch

·
Registered
478 Posts
Tis the reason for the Season

Well said Fletchstrom. I hope you, yours and the whole Strommer collective have a Merry Christmas and a Blessed New Year.

·
Registered
293 Posts
I guess I am a little late about Christmas. I hope you and your family had a safe and enjoyable one. Anyway I am in time to wish you a safe and fabulous New Year though!

·
Living the Stereotype
11,543 Posts
Thanks, Fletch.

Same to you.

I did manage to sneak out Christmas morning for a little ride.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts