StromTrooper banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Of all the unexpected gifts...my Mother's gift to the Vixen and I.... a dual pack of Sena SMH10 communicators ( I believe there may have been some collusion between Mom and the Vixen)...:hurray: ...wireless tuneage!!!!!!

How did the rest of the Troopers fare??

·
Registered
116 Posts
Merry Christmas to you as well!

So far as of tonight I've received a new Shoei Qwest Passage Helmet and my wife also recieved a dual pack of Sena SMH10 comms! Wife is also in store for some more Strom Goodies in the Morning!

Oh yah, we both got a set of Oxford heaterz....

Cheers and happy holidays!

Nemi

·
1,323 Posts
A pair of 10 watt LED running lights and EB aux plug wiring harness and inline fuse. Tomorrow I'll hit up Radio Shack for the last bits to get them installed.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
463 Posts
Santa reproduced a new Rick's fork brace and some Tourmaster Tilex pants.

·
Registered
409 Posts
A clean bill of health from the Cardiologist. :thumbup:

·
Registered
859 Posts
I am accumulating a pile of bits to put on the Glee. My wife had sprung for an early Christmas gift of a Madstad windscreen and bracket. Thank you love. Going to my folks today for dinner and gifts for the little ones. Oh, also have some new ski skins and a dash bag for my sled. Much snow this Christmas which has made for spectacular snowmobiling! Merry Christmas to everyone and your families.

·
Official Stromtrooper.com Sponsor
5,424 Posts
One tip: leave a list with info on what you want and how to order the farkles you might like for Christmas!

Race Tech front springs
Race Tech Emulators
Fork Brace
HH front brake pads

All from Blair at SV Racing! Makes it easy to get the stuff you need.

I will be in the shop for a while this afternoon........

·
Registered
658 Posts
Santa was busy in the last 24 hours, but in the preceding month he arranged the Werks clutch basket and install, a nice used Cee Bailey's windshield, and a 12v socket! Mrs. Claus dropped off a nice 15yr old Scotch for those times after a long ride. Love Mrs. Claus!

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
+1 CraigJ... a bottle of local Rum was under the tree this morning....and a pair of Tourmaster size 15 riding boots :hurray:

and now it's back in for the 2nd of 3 12hr nightshifts :frown:

Craig

·
Administrator
17,410 Posts
A pair of 10 watt LED running lights and EB aux plug wiring harness and inline fuse. Tomorrow I'll hit up Radio Shack for the last bits to get them installed.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App
I want to see your set up one of these days and where you sourced the lights from.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Merry Christmas to all...

...and to all, a nice bike!

No farkles for me, but that hardly matters. Today is my day to give - the rest of the year is to buy for myself. :)

1 - 20 of 57 Posts