StromTrooper banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
$tromTrooper
1,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To all my West and Southwest Strom Riders......a Very Happy Holiday to all of you!!!

I am a bit bummed with the single digit and teen temps here on the Colorado front range, but it is really good to be celebrating the Holidays!!! Time off of work....time around family and friends....and time to veg out is really, really cool.

Hope all of you are having an outstanding couple of weeks!

·
Registered
450 Posts
Thanks John! Same to you and your family.

Yeah I was remarking just this week that last winter I got to ride at least once each month including New Year's Day. This year, I've had to put my battery on a charger as it's been sitting much, much longer and wouldn't start when I asked it to on a recent warm day.

Ah well, I like winter too and we're headed to Estes Park and RMNP for snowshoeing next week.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Thanks and a Merry Christmas to you and yours.

See you at the Strom meet up and RMAR (if we don't run into each other before then)

·
Registered
900 Posts
Merry Christmas to all. I was actually home this time, instead of working. So that especially nice. Our 3 yr old Grandson enjoyed it too. He got a trycicle, and aptly said, "A motorcycle, like Gramdpa's"! :hurray:
I didn't do it!:thumbup:

·
$tromTrooper
1,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ah well, I like winter too and we're headed to Estes Park and RMNP for snowshoeing next week.

Yeah, I am happy the I have a Winter Sport to enjoy as well, when the bike is sitting in the garage on the battery tender.

We try really hard to ski 20+ days a year and that sort of takes my mind off of my bike.

Anyway, I am spending a lot of my time planning for 2010 rides and events.

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
I hope you guys had a merry Christmas also! The only good thing about cold weather is it gets us off our bikes and around family... :thumbup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts