StromTrooper banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Melbourne, Victoria Australia: "The World's Most Liveable City" acccording to OCDC.

Melbourne, Victoria Australia: "The World's Most Liveable City" acccording to OCDC.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Melbourne

Also, the best skinny latte's in the world, try one of the cafe's in Richmond or Ackland Street, St. Kilda - a great way to spend a couple of hours.
Andy

·
Premium Member
15,739 Posts
Also, the best skinny latte's in the world, try one of the cafe's in Richmond or Ackland Street, St. Kilda - a great way to spend a couple of hours.
Andy
Knowing that piece of information qualifies you for immediate entry to the Melbourne Strom Collective. You will fit into the group perfectly. :D:D

·
Registered
8 Posts
For those travelling to and beyond the edges of Melbourne, my top 5 rides in the lovely state of Victoria are peg scraping from the Black Spur to Reefton spur/ Woods Point Rds; The Great Ocean Rd (midweek: Tourrorists clog it weekends); Alpine Roads to/from Mt Hotham and Falls Creek (esp in summer when 10ºC cooler than Melb); The Barry Way from Buchan to Jindabyne in NSW (cruisy dirt rds); and Porcupine Ridge Rd for a surprising way to get from Daylesford to Castlemaine.:biggrinjester:

·
Super Moderator
4,481 Posts
I was down there last week for the 40th Anniversary of the Range Rover. I had lots of coffees in a variety of places in the city and Lygon St. and elsewhere. I also had a run out through Black Spur (in a Range Rover).

There's less chance of a bad coffee in Melbourne than there is up here in Sydney.

·
Registered
612 Posts
For those travelling to and beyond the edges of Melbourne, my top 5 rides in the lovely state of Victoria are peg scraping from the Black Spur to Reefton spur/ Woods Point Rds; The Great Ocean Rd (midweek: Tourrorists clog it weekends); Alpine Roads to/from Mt Hotham and Falls Creek (esp in summer when 10ºC cooler than Melb); The Barry Way from Buchan to Jindabyne in NSW (cruisy dirt rds); and Porcupine Ridge Rd for a surprising way to get from Daylesford to Castlemaine.:biggrinjester:
The Grampians is another wonderful spot to ride also. Cant wait to take my Wee for a ride up there in the spring ( I'm a bit of a fair weather rider at the moment! )

1 - 7 of 7 Posts