StromTrooper banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All you Valley of the Sun people out there. How about a meet and greet. :hurray:
Phil

·
Registered
508 Posts
All you Valley of the Sun people out there. How about a meet and greet. :hurray:
Phil
When are you planning this meet and greet? Maybe we could get some Southern Arizona Strommers involved.:thumbup:

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Open to suggestions. Thinking of nice ride up to Payson, cooler weather and some lunch.

·
$Whatever$
1,599 Posts
How about us Northern AZ riders..... A meet up in Payson would be doable...

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Everyone chk your calenders. I am thinking a Sat. June 5 or 12.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
How does Sat the 12th sound to everyone. For those from the North meet in Payson at the Denny's Rest on the 87 just south of the 260 turn off. Meeting time 1300hrs. For those coming up from Tucson I'll scout out a place to meet along the beeline this weekend.
Look forward to meeting everyone Phil

·
$Whatever$
1,599 Posts
Date is marked.......

·
Registered
110 Posts
I am sure glad I searched the keyword "Arizona" out of bordom today. I would love to meet some other V owners, and my buddy Steve just picked up his 1000 last week.

I can't speak for his schedule, but I will be there and hopefully he can break away and join as well.

·
Registered
508 Posts
So.........where are you meeting and what is the route?

·
Registered
512 Posts
Visiting Phoenix

I see there are a few STrommers locally here in Phoenix area. I am here now for work and here till friday at noon. I am not on bike, but if anyone wants to get together for a beer, I am game. I am staying at Hilton Garden Inn at the airport.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
For those of us in the Phoenix/Tucson Area the route will be up the 87 to Payson. Didn't get a chance to ride this weekend. But I am thinking the meet up will be out near Fountain Hills. I know there is a service station with a store there so everyone can fill up and get something to drink before heading up to Payson. I will get the exact name of the store posted by this Sat.. Meeting time will be 1030am with a 30 min window for stragglers.
Phil:beatnik:

·
$Whatever$
1,599 Posts
Do we have a head count yet..... We doen lunch in Payson or someplace else.... I am ready to roll NOW....

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Lunch in Payson. I'm sure everyone will be hungry by then. Since we are meeting at Denny's I vote we eat there.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts