StromTrooper banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings,

I bought a WeeStrom in Santa Rosa, CA but there isn't a Suzuki dealer here. My former all around mechanic sold his place so I don't know where to go to have basic maintanance and repairs done without a long drive.
If anyone can help me out it would be greatly appreciated. I will say this: I'm not looking for a do-it-yourselfer who wants to make a little money at their house, I want an experienced mechanic, someone with a history in the business and preferably with a business.
I'm only on my second tank of gas but I am loving this bike.

Luda

·
Registered
679 Posts
Don't know what to tell you for Sonoma Co. If you're in a jam and need an experienced wrench (who owns and rides a DL1000) contact Peninsula Motorsports in Redwood City. Alan Hook and David McCellan (master mechanic) are super good guys. They know their stuff inside and out.

Peninsula Motor Sports Home Page

Phone (650) 367-9000
Fax (650) 367-9008

890 Second Ave.
Redwood City, CA 94063
Hours of Operation

Tuesday - Friday 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Saturday 9:00 a.m - 5:00 p.m.
Closed Sunday and Monday

·
Registered
33 Posts
There's one dealer in Santa Rosa, Santa Rosa Powersports URL: Santa Rosa|Motorcycle Sale|Suzuki|Yamaha|ATV|Dirt Bike|Dealer|Motorcycle Parts|Motorcycle Accessories|Financing|Service|YZ|GSXR|R1|R6|Rhino|Grizzly|DR, and one in Petaluma, Cycle West URL: Cycle West, Petaluma, California, Honda, Suzuki, Kymco, Motorcycle, ATV, Scooter, Utility-Vehicle, Dealer, Used, Parts, Accessories, Apparel. I don't know about the quality of work as I haven't used either. Just browsing their stores and talkning to the people I like Cycle West better and I may buy my DL-650 from them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts