StromTrooper banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I stumbled on this Youtube channel the other day. Kevin is the founder and presenter of a weekly series of short videos (most are under 10 minutes) that focus on a particular topic of riding. He is a MSF instructor. His topics focus mostly on sharpening rider skills and correcting unsafe riding habits.

I like the videos because they are short, relevant and focus on common mistakes made by many riders. They are presented well and to the point.

BTW i have no connection to this channel. His site is MCrider.com.

·
Registered
402 Posts
+1 on MCrider videos. I'm a subscriber. Excellent production quality and interesting tips and reminders for riders. I've got my wife watching as she's an MC noob. Never too experienced to learn something myself. :fineprint:

https://youtu.be/5y1AI_EFAuc

·
Registered
87 Posts
Thanks for sharing. As a new rider (and new to this site - thanks to everyone who has contributed to the amazing collection of information here) these tutorials have been fantastic. I've learned something new in every one.

·
FORUM GODFATHER.....R.I.P. PAT
38,048 Posts
My only problem is he takes 10 minutes to cover two minutes worth of material.

·
Registered
81 Posts
My only problem is he takes 10 minutes to cover two minutes worth of material.
For novice riders, that's not necessarily a bad thing. He can be a bit repetitive but he's passionate and gives good advice.

I tend to think it's ten minutes well spent if it makes someone a better rider.

·
Registered
795 Posts
Two thumbs up.

·
Registered
603 Posts
MCrider is one of the better options, a little slow to get the point out but he is a Texan so I expect he is in no rush.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts