StromTrooper banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey BC Strommers,

On Saturday I planned to run up to Whistler. Stopping at the Squamish Starbucks I bumped into our friend Water Warrior. After a nice chat and a quick peruse thru my Destination Highways book, I decided to push on for Lillooet. The ride north was very scenic, but I'll let the pics do the talking. Road conditions were great, a good combination of twisties and easy straights. The only hitch was the colder temps and roadside snow I drove thru between Whistler & Lillooet. Being a California transplant, this was a new on for me. But I bravely rode on ;)

Stayed the night at the Mile O Hotel, and in the morning, had a another great ride back to Vancouver and loads of traffic on Lions Gate Bridge.

SCENIC VIEW ON HIGHWAY 99

KANE CREEK SOUTH OF LILLOOET

UNKNOWN BIG MOUNTAIN

HEADING INTO LILLOOET

END OF RIDE SATURDAY NIGHT

OUTSIDE OF LILLOOET HOTEL

WERE NOT IN CALIFORNIA ANYMORE

WATERWARRIOR & VFXDEPT DL650'S AT SQUAMISH STARBUCKS

·
Premium Member
392 Posts
WATERWARRIOR & VFXDEPT DL650'S AT SQUAMISH STARBUCKS
Water Warrier must have that spot reserved, that's exactly where he was at yesterday when I went up for a visit.:D Starting to see the picture here WW!!

·
Premium Member
4,451 Posts
VFXDEPT, I so wanted to ride with you a while but was nursing a somewhat upset stomach and feared leaving the nearby facilities. Glad your ride was a gooder one, nice pics by the way. Don't remember you taking a pic of the double wide Wee.

V1Vr, not reserved for me but it is close to the door and ashtray as you may have noticed. Thanks again for the trip up to Pemberton, it was a blast. Remind me to slowdown a bit next time. Got a Wee bit carried away and had a couple "moments" to tune me in.
Also had a nice errand ride into Vancouver today, best possible weather and no real traffic in the middle of the day. Should have retired 20 years sooner.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts