Strom Trooper banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Who's in, and what do you want to do?

Hey guys, when I picked this Saturday I didn't realize it was Mother's Day weekend. I am going over to my Mom's in Yakima Saturday evening to spend the day with her on Sunday. So given that We need to be wrapped up by 4pm. Shouldn't be a problem from what I can see.

Thanks for understanding. :thumbup:

·
Registered
774 Posts
I'll try to be there. Add lubricating my chain to the list of things that need to be done. Can someone help me with this project?

·
Registered
7,437 Posts
I'll try to be there and will invite another strom rider who's not yet a trooper. He wants to learn about the maintenance on our bikes. I have a chain to replace, but may get it done sooner.

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Former 'strom riders welcome, all riders for that matter! Depending on who all shows up maybe we'll rename it May 11th Honda/Triumph/BMW/Yamaha Demo and Wrench Day! :mrgreen:

·
Registered
105 Posts
Hey Guys,
I am pretty new to the brotherhood, and a bit of a ride away in Bellingham, but Jeff (Hoebster) encouraged me to make one of these Wrench Days, and I certainly would like to if you'd have me, and if I can swing it (I'm already scheduled to be out of town the weekend before and after.) I have a set of front springs and new fork oil sitting in my garage just waiting for me, but not sure that is the kind of project you guys are looking for on the Wrench Day. I've had my 07 Wee since last summer and have spent more hours farkling and doing maintenance than riding, for sure. But with spring arriving I am hoping that the ratio is going to reverse.
Brad

·
Registered
2,570 Posts

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
How about we meet at about 7:30am at the Maplewood golf course parking lot (4050 maple valley highway) it's about 2 miles from 405 on the maple valley hwy.

·
Registered
2,570 Posts
How about we meet at about 7:30am at the Maplewood golf course parking lot (4050 maple valley highway) it's about 2 miles from 405 on the maple valley hwy.
See you there. I'm excited to race that Honda vs Triumph

1 - 20 of 75 Posts