StromTrooper banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I built this cool man cave, just give me a heads up if you out my way and need a place for the night, Its got no AC yet, but open window at night works great, just not in Aug/Sept.
I'm also building the wife a "She Cave" but of course it's twice as big as mine, Been on that project over a year now

I'm flying out next week to NC to pick up my new K13 Gee so give me a chance to get home
I don't know the east side of the world, what is the nicest route to take going west to Denver from NC. ???

·
Registered
131 Posts
I don't know the east side of the world, what is the nicest route to take going west to Denver from NC. ???

What kind of time frame are you looking at for the trip? You got the Dragon, and Blue Ridge parkway you can hit on the way back, then go through southern Missouri or Northern Arkansas and visit the Ozarks. Lots of good ground you can cover on the way back if you got time.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm lost (but the Good kind)

I fly in NC. Thur. to pick up my new bike, No plans, no time limit, Told the wife I'm running away:thumbup:
After some serious medical problem over the last few years you start reevaluate your life. I've worked hard and succeeded raising my family, now its my turn to stop and smell the flowers, coffee, beer, whatever. My Dad sitting next to the big man upstairs told me I have earned it and to do it. I let them run my life and make my decisions, a lot less stress in my life. so as I packing my gear, the only thing I thinking where I'll get my first oil change (400-600 miles), Any fellow trooper out there got some time to spare, I'll buy the beer, soda. pizza, whatever, or maybe a small bike shop near by that won't treat me like the stealerships,.
I know you guys got some nice riding ground on the east side, some help would be appreciated, Thanks much

·
Registered
569 Posts
We're leaving Roanoke Va heading south on the Parkway starting June 18. We'll be in Blowing Rock NC on June 19. Where are you flying in to? How long will you be lingering in NC? You'll want to hit the Parkway and maybe Deals Gap. We'll be in Deals Gap June 22.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts