StromTrooper banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I log in to Stromtrooper my Kaspersky Internet Security program throws up a notice of a malicious virus threat from this site. Kaspersky identifies the source of the threat coming from ads-dot-verticleslope-dot-com. (then that address is followed by a long string of characters).

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
it seems that every time I change pages on this site, the warning flashes.

the screenshot can not be merely pasted here, so I tried attaching a Doc file containing it. I got this error message: Your file of 497.5 KB bytes exceeds the forum's limit of 19.5 KB for this filetype.

any other place to send the Doc file?

·
Premium Member
4,960 Posts
When I log in to Stromtrooper my Kaspersky Internet Security program throws up a notice of a malicious virus threat from this site. Kaspersky identifies the source of the threat coming from ads-dot-verticleslope-dot-com. (then that address is followed by a long string of characters).
Why not call Kaspersky tech support?

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
They'll most likely just say the site is infected with something and close the ticket.

Odds on it's an ad that's triggering it, not the site as a whole.

·
Registered
279 Posts
virus

Beware of a possible malicious Trojan program on this site. I am being warned by my anti virus software. This happens 2 or 3 times a year

·
Registered
33 Posts
Message from Norton: 'Web attack: Sweet orange exploit website

Attacking Computer: 37.143.8.64,488

Attacking URL:Facts.Saveonyourutilitybill.com488/

·
Administrator
1,128 Posts
Hello,

Is anyone still getting warnings today? If you are, could you please provide us with the Attacking URL and your antivirus program?

Thank you!

~KM, community support

·
Premium Member
3,722 Posts
I block all advertisements (4), trackers (1), and analytics (2) on this site and most others. Also blocked on this site are links from (1) "Parody Religion" site (venganza.org) and (2) mobile device sites (tapatalk and topify.com). So, no issues from this end.

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
I thought the only malicious threat on here was the Global warming thread...
:flaming_devil:

·
Registered
288 Posts
This morning my Webroot said this site was a phishing site.....
Odd thing is this was on a laptop I have at my camp.
My main computer at home does not display the same warning....

1 - 20 of 57 Posts