StromTrooper banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So how about a ride around the canyons to the west. I figure we can do Topanga Canyon, Malibu Canyon, Kanan Rd, criss crossing between the 101 and PCH with a stop at the Rock Store. A little different from the usual East side rides. There are lots of canyons to explore around these parts and Biker friendly places to eat. Saturday Nov. 7 We can meet at the Cycle Gear behind the Topanga Canyon mall on Vanhowen at say 10:00 a.m. Who wants to go?

·
Registered
900 Posts
I would love to, but will out of the country. Besides, i wouldn't have a bike to ride. Maybe I could rent one though. Oh well, some other time.

·
Premium Member
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Isn't that a little far for you OLDMANB777? I'm not stuck on that exact date. Just thought the sooner the better. There's no better time to ride than right now or so the saying goes.

·
Registered
900 Posts
Isn't that a little far for you OLDMANB777? I'm not stuck on that exact date. Just thought the sooner the better. There's no better time to ride than right now or so the saying goes.
A LITTLE far, but you never know, it's doable though. I really need to get out there and see some people anyway.

·
Premium Member
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Anyone interested?

·
Premium Member
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So how about the 14th? Or is Malibu too posh????:confused: Get out and ride.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts