StromTrooper banner

Maintenance procedure manual?

2K views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  richlandrick 
#1 ·
I just bought a 2018 V-Strom 1000 XT and want a maintenance manual. Haynes, who I used in the past for other bikes, does not print one for that model. Can you please recommend a good manual? Thanks.

#3 ·
In recent years Suzuki (and perhaps others) have recognised the income stream of service manuals and may have denied other publishers the right to produce a competing product.
Apart from the occasional second hand genuine manual all non-Suzuki dealership sources are these days pirated versions, and no reference to this pirated material will be discussed here.

#6 ·
I bought the genuine Suzuki service manual for my bike within a month of getting the bike. I have no idea where it is. With Suzuki parts diagrams on every major parts supplier on the internet, V-Strom specific videos on You-Tube, and all the threads on Stromtrooper and VSRI, and people here ready to answer questions, I haven't needed to look for it.

The reliability of the bike may have something to do with that.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.