StromTrooper banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new to the fourm, who's out there from Northern New England ?? It seems like everyone I talk to either has a V or Wee, or knows someone that has one..........TD

·
Registered
135 Posts
I'm in the Portland area. I ride an 09 Wee.

·
Registered
588 Posts
I'll be there the second week of March... probably hanging around Sunday River for a week or so. Sadly, I probably won't be bringing the Strom, at least not this trip. Maybe next summer! ;)

·
What Kinda Bike Is That?
5,522 Posts
Mount Desert Island

·
Registered
722 Posts
Southern NH, seacoast area here. Fairly new '11 wee owner.

I grew up skiing Pleasant Mou.. er.. Shawnee Peak.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Welcome Trapperdick. I live in North Central Vermont in the Mad River Valley. I ride and camp here in Vermont and New Hampshire. If you are headed to Vermont I can suggest some good rides.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Welcome! Southern NH Vee owner here. I mostly ride northern NH and Vermont mountains and love it.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It's good to see some good old fashion yankees here.....I'm planing on doing some camping next summer, especially in Vt. My father was born in Moretown, so I am fond of that area, and it's a great area to ride. Every time I leave the house I head for NH or VT, it's the best riding around..........TD:thumbup:

·
What Kinda Bike Is That?
5,522 Posts
It's good to see some good old fashion yankees here.....I'm planing on doing some camping next summer, especially in Vt. My father was born in Moretown, so I am fond of that area, and it's a great area to ride. Every time I leave the house I head for NH or VT, it's the best riding around..........TD:thumbup:
In my opinion, the best riding around is the province of Québec. If you like riding fast on dirt roads, that is the place to do it. Cross at Coburn Gore, and go have some fun!

New Brunswick, Canada isn't too bad either.

B.L.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I've been Coburn Gore several times, working that area........I guess I'll have to try jumping across the border for a ride............thanks.......TD

·
What Kinda Bike Is That?
5,522 Posts

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Main-ahs

Bethel checking in.

I'm quite fond of the Smuggler's Notch camprground and area.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I'm still waiting for Street Cycles in Freeport to get a 2012 in so I can check one out.....I'm torn between the 2011 or 2012........I'm sure I'd be happy with either, but there's no big rush...
I also learned to ski at Pleasant Mt back in the 50's-60's.....yeah I'm an old dude.:patriot:.............TD

·
What Kinda Bike Is That?
5,522 Posts
I also learned to ski at Pleasant Mt back in the 50's-60's.....yeah I'm an old dude.:patriot:.............TD
You mean, Pleasant Mountain in Island Falls?

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I guess it will always be Pleasant Mt. to me...old habits are hard to break.....it's only 5 miles from my house.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts