StromTrooper banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Going to finally get the New White Wee out on the road tomorrow. Get it off this sand bar I call Long Island & up to Ma, VT, NH & ME for 4 or 5 days. I may even run into Black Lab. I pray this new one behaves as well as my 05 did.
Bill

· What Kinda Bike Is That?
5,697 Posts
Going to finally get the New White Wee out on the road tomorrow. Get it off this sand bar I call Long Island & up to Ma, VT, NH & ME for 4 or 5 days. I may even run into Black Lab. I pray this new one behaves as well as my 05 did.
Bill
I sent you a PM with contact info.

Barry

· Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I changed the oil at 154 miles. I also changed the filter adapter. And the fork springs & shock,seat, brake lines in the front. Centerstand, rear tail light,madstad, windscreen & some other stuff. Shame I will miss my 600 mile checkup at the dealer. The bike could have 2000 miles on it by Saturday.

· What Kinda Bike Is That?
5,697 Posts

· Registered
1,653 Posts
If ya look at Barry's bike there are a whole lot of things that you don't need. I just can't wait to see what he is going to take off of there next........:thumbup:

· Registered
1 Posts
Major Maiden Voyage Here

Bought a new 2011 650 V Strom today, it is being prepped and will be ready tomorrow. I've been looking at these for 3 years - finally did it! I'm a very inexperienced rider, except dirtbikes (RM125 Suzuki) when I was a kid. Thanks for this forum.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.