StromTrooper banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
What Kinda Bike Is That?
5,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This evening, I am in Milton Mills, NH. I will be leaving here tomorrow morning to head up through NH, VT and into Quebec. I will be staying in Magog at my usual motel stop for tomorrow night. I will return to Maine on Sunday. If anyone would like to join me, please post here, or send a PM. I will check in again before I shove off!

·
Premium Member
8,025 Posts
Beautiful November weather for a ride!

New England is getting a last blast of nice weather.

Salisbury Beach in Massachusetts at noon today. My friend in Denver said he'd trade me a mountain for it. Naw...

·
What Kinda Bike Is That?
5,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
2,809 Posts
Got out if the shower Sat morn. and saw a familiar face out in the driveway. It was the face of a DL650 like no other, but I sure as hell recognized it. I threw some clothes on and ventured outside and found Barry tending to his bent and broken bike. He told me that he'd been here for half an hour and used a pipe from my shop to straighten his handlebars.

A slide out on a frost covered corner on the Kancamagus Highway sent him ass surfing on the pavement. His gear was a bit torn up, but it did it's job and Barry was OK. He was off as soon as his bike was ready. Sorry, but I didn't have time to grab the camera.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts