StromTrooper banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i got a madstad bracket back in the fall and absolutely love the improvement in eliminating the buffeting with the stock shield/bracket combo. i've found the 'sweet spots' and am very pleased.

i mounted my bracket in the recommended position in the madstad instructions and was wondering if anyone has moved the bracket to the highest position and what were the results.

i'm hoping to get the calmest air up around my head instead of at my chest. the way things are now is fine, but anything can be improved upon.

frye

·
Registered
539 Posts
I have the bracket in the highest mount & adjustment positions.
It works great for me, but when a buddy of mine that is shorter tried my bike he said the buffeting was real bad, go figure :confused:

Just try it.

I must have tried every mounting combination on mine and with 2 screens before I settled on a set up.

·
Administrator
13,567 Posts
One of the great things about the Madstad is how easy it is to adjust.

Just go ahead and try it and see what works for you.

..Tom

i got a madstad bracket back in the fall and absolutely love the improvement in eliminating the buffeting with the stock shield/bracket combo. i've found the 'sweet spots' and am very pleased.

i mounted my bracket in the recommended position in the madstad instructions and was wondering if anyone has moved the bracket to the highest position and what were the results.

i'm hoping to get the calmest air up around my head instead of at my chest. the way things are now is fine, but anything can be improved upon.

frye

1 - 3 of 3 Posts