StromTrooper banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One of the farkles that Santa brought me was a Madstad bracket for my 2011 Wee. I have read hundreds of posts about the Madstad, but I have to tell you how amazed I am with it. After installing it and finally having nice riding weather (48(f) degrees - nice in NC PA in January), it feels like a completely different bike. It makes a great bike even better.

So for anyone thinking of adding a Madstad bracket, let this be one more post that highly recommends it. You will not regret the purchase

·
Registered
3 Posts
One of the farkles that Santa brought me was a Madstad bracket for my 2011 Wee. I have read hundreds of posts about the Madstad, but I have to tell you how amazed I am with it. After installing it and finally having nice riding weather (48(f) degrees - nice in NC PA in January), it feels like a completely different bike. It makes a great bike even better.

So for anyone thinking of adding a Madstad bracket, let this be one more post that highly recommends it. You will not regret the purchase
Are you using it with the stock windshield? I live in Delaware so I feel your pain with the cold weather. No more cold air rushing under your helmet?

·
Registered
10 Posts

What made it amazing? As in what was the bike not doing before the Madstad that it now does much better?

·
Registered
28 Posts
....S0... PsP...are you still using your stock wind screen? Just wondering if all this joy is solely from the bracket or in combination with a new screen?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts