StromTrooper banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Disclaimer: I am not employed or otherwise affiliated with Madstad Engineering; just a satisfied customer.

It has been reported here before, but after 6 months of use, I had to include my 2 cents. Count me as another VERY satisfied purchaser of Madstad Engineering's custom combo for V-Strom owners.:thumbup: The MadStad 22" Clear Adventure Shield with MRA Vario Extension is perfect. I am 6'2", and have always struggled finding a shield that actually works; i.e. keeps the wind off without head buffeting, and yet still able to see over the top of it. Madstad has perfected this. The combo is the best shield I have owned. I highly recommend it to any taller V-Strom owners who are tired of the noise and buffeting at speed. I can cruise at 70mph, and actually hear the engine run... Very quiet.:hurray:

·
Registered
75 Posts
Glad you like it. May I modestly mention that I originally suggested the Combo to them and they thankfully said yes. It's my bike that appears in their advertising...they are great there... and the combo is the best solution and really works... for guys under 6', go for the 20"

·
Premium Member
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Glad you like it. May I modestly mention that I originally suggested the Combo to them and they thankfully said yes. It's my bike that appears in their advertising...they are great there... and the combo is the best solution and really works... for guys under 6', go for the 20"
Thanks, Erik, for thinking of the idea and testing the prototype.:thumbup: I couldn't remember the originator of the idea, and too lazy to do a search. Thanks for your service to us taller Strommers...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts