StromTrooper banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Vendor
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi Everyone, I have been here for my Fellow Stromtroopers from the very beginnings of the Forum and I will be here for as long as there is a Stromtrooper Forum. I have always done my best to provide superb service and the best possible products in everything we Manufacture and Distribute for my fellow riders and members and I continue with that tradition today.

I originally brought the SuperBrace and the concept of the Fork Brace to Stromtroopers and the Vstrom world over 9 years ago and was the largest Vstrom SuperBrace distributor for years,

As the widening differences on price and value increased over time with the many various manufacturers of Braces I begged to have the price reduced to no avail; And I was continuously asked by members if I could produce a competitively priced product that would be High Quality and made to last and be at least as good or better Quality than any on the market

SV Racing Parts, designs, develops and produces our products right here in the USA and does not do exact cloning of products. Over 9 months was spent machining, test fitting, readjusting and re-machining, and more test fitting in order to produce the StromBrace. Its sleek shape and the actual way it fits and how it sits on the forks of our bikes employs differences to competitive Fork that are Significant Unique Changes and Refinements.

The SV Racing Parts StromBrace is Made in the USA. You can be 100% sure of the quality of material workmanship that goes into every product Produced or Distributed by SV Racing Parts,

The Same Design and Research process goes into every product offered by SV Racing Parts. All Parts are test fit and designed and developed to be as complete and as good as they can be and over time improvements are added in.

Go ahead and order with confidence, These are all excellent parts that will serve you well,

Enjoy the ride, and best regards,
Blair

·
Vendor
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Made in the USA and Shipped Worldwide Every Day

Hi Everyone, I have been here for my Fellow Stromtroopers from the very beginnings of the Forum and I will be here for as long as there is a Stromtrooper Forum. I have always done my best to provide superb service and the best possible products in everything we Manufacture and Distribute for my fellow riders and members and I continue with that tradition today.

I originally brought the SuperBrace and the concept of the Fork Brace to Stromtroopers and the Vstrom world over 9 years ago and was the largest Vstrom SuperBrace distributor for years,

As the widening differences on price and value increased over time with the many various manufacturers of Braces I begged to have the price reduced to no avail; And I was continuously asked by members if I could produce a competitively priced product that would be High Quality and made to last and be at least as good or better Quality than any on the market

SV Racing Parts, designs, develops and produces our products right here in the USA and does not do exact cloning of products. Over 9 months was spent machining, test fitting, readjusting and re-machining, and more test fitting in order to produce the StromBrace. Its sleek shape and the actual way it fits and how it sits on the forks of our bikes employs differences to competitive Fork that are Significant Unique Changes and Refinements.

The SV Racing Parts StromBrace is Made in the USA. You can be 100% sure of the quality of material workmanship that goes into every product Produced or Distributed by SV Racing Parts,

The Same Design and Research process goes into every product offered by SV Racing Parts. All Parts are test fit and designed and developed to be as complete and as good as they can be and over time improvements are added in.

Go ahead and order with confidence, These are all excellent parts that will serve you well,

Enjoy the ride, and best regards,
Blair

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.