StromTrooper banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I'd pop this one up in case anyone is interested in getting together next week for lunch and a short ride.

Where: Sydney area/south whatever

Day: doesn't matter to me, I'm on hols, so whatever is easiest for all who want to come.

Our last midweek lunch ride was a while ago, so who's up for another? :confused:

·
Super Moderator
4,606 Posts
I am.

I'm retired so any day suits me. Oh, hang on, I have a colonoscopy on Monday.

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
I know I have Monday off, will check roster for the rest of the week when we get back home from St. Vincent's tonight.

·
Super Moderator
4,606 Posts
I'm a lousy photographer - and I'm not photogenic.

·
Registered
2,258 Posts

·
Registered
456 Posts
When/if it stops raining im in.
Looks like by mid next week all should be dry, how about Wednesday and maybe meet at Robertson Pie shop sorta central to most?? and then deciede where to?

·
Super Moderator
4,606 Posts
XJR? V-Strom? XJR? V-Strom?

Oh dear. What to do!

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
I have Wednesday clear as well as Monday.

Wee, KLR? Wee, KLR?

Oh dear, forget I asked that question.

Weeeeee!
:green_lol:

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
:fineprint: Wednesday is looking good then for all who want to come along then so far :thumbup:
How about a Picton meet up? Say around 1030ish not too early and easy for everyone to get to.

We could meet up at that same cafe as the last lunch run Stephen/Ron
It's easy to find Graham and Stretch, it's on the main street.

Then we can all decide on a route to take from there to lunch!

·
Registered
456 Posts
:fineprint: Wednesday is looking good then for all who want to come along then so far :thumbup:
How about a Picton meet up? Say around 1030ish not too early and easy for everyone to get to.

Sounds good to me,

10.30 am Wednesday 27th @ ?? Picton

Which CAFE, been to a few in Picton, the one with the big comfy green leather lounges:thumbup:?

·
Registered
4,326 Posts

That sounds ok Paul.

But geez, you are making it hard, my dementia is kicking in I think, or I've been to too many Picton cafes. :mrgreen:
Now I've gotta remember which cafe that was, thought it was the pub where I took that incriminating photo of Chops feeding his face [btw Don, about time you paid me the second instalment of my fee not to publish that pic :fineprint: ].
:green_lol:

The most memorable cafe was the one I went to with a bunch of Harley riders, not 'coz the cafe was great- but rather that the ride wasn't [I mean, doing 10kph on a smooth graded stretch of road works- really? And 20kph under the speed limits all the way, holding up a whole bunch of really pissed off tin-tops who then started overtaking us on double lines and then pushing back in to the pack when cars came the other way. Yeah, now that was :furious: memorable! ] -ok, rant off now- sorry.

Anyway, only need to find where there is a group of Stroms parked and everyone should be able to find us. :beatnik:

·
Registered
456 Posts
Yeah i know that one, never been impressed with the food there, but thats cool. I usually go to one of the others directly opposite, the Bakery or the one up a bit further. But if its nice and sunny sitting out enjoying a coffee, sorting the days ride out who cares, so you there.:thumbup:

Ride /Lunch suggestions:
Shellharbour or Shoalhaven Heads or Berry or Jamberoo or ????????

·
Super Moderator
4,606 Posts
Yeah i know that one, never been impressed with the food there, but thats cool. I usually go to one of the others directly opposite, the Bakery or the one up a bit further. But if its nice and sunny sitting out enjoying a coffee, sorting the days ride out who cares, so you there.:thumbup:
Yep. I wasn't that impressed either. maybe the other Strom rider we saw that day was right. He went to the other side. Shall we do that?

·
Registered
456 Posts
Yep. I wasn't that impressed either. maybe the other Strom rider we saw that day was right. He went to the other side. Shall we do that?
If we park in the main street in that general area and meet.

See ya all around 10.30 Wed.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts