StromTrooper banner

1 - 20 of 970 Posts

·
Premium Member
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Does anyone else think it would be a good idea to have a sticky thread devoted solely to pictures of different luggage systems? There always seems to be new threads popping up like "Need pictures of _______ topcase". List what you got and post pictures of a few angles. If you have something custom, give an idea of where items can be purchased and what kind of hardware is needed for mounting.

·
Registered
2,169 Posts

·
FORUM GODFATHER.....R.I.P. PAT
38,048 Posts
Givi E45 top and E36 sides on an SW-Motech Quick release rack. The last photo shows how cleanly the rack comes off in a matter of seconds.

·
Until we meet again
5,436 Posts
Good ol' Givi bags. Almost never run with the side bags unless a) daughter is riding with me, or b) we're going some place.

The top is a E52NF Monokey Topcase w/Integrated Stoplight. The sides are either E45 or E36. They came installed on the Wee I purchased in 2007. The sides are large enough to hold a full face helmet with plenty of room to spare. The top will hold two full face helmets and no additional room after that. The back rest is a Givi product that I would not purchase again. Takes up too much room and is unnecessary for a passenger using an armored jacket.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Great Thread!! Keep 'em coming! I am in the market for topcase, side cases and mounting hardware for my Wee, and being able to see the various types and how they look is really helpful. I appreciate the time you all spend uploading the pictures. Thanks

·
0 Posts
Touratech 41 liter Panniers, and a Marsee 10 liter Teardrop Tankbag.

VERY NICE!!!!

·
Registered
780 Posts
I think that this is a great thread. I haven't decided what cases I'm eventually going to buy and being able to look at different products and mounts is very helpful.

I've spent a few hours on a couple of websites looking at pix and a lot of times the poster doesn't list the particular case model# and what type of mount they're using, which would be really useful info. As an example...look at Greywolf's post he has listed all of the case and mount info on his selection of cases.....Thanks GW! :D

M

·
0 Posts
Wtf??

I thought for sure there'd be a Wee in here with an Igloo cooler on the back. C'mon guy's post up! :D

·
Premium Member
598 Posts
Here's my cobbled-together setup of a GIVI E52 case and Pelican 1550s attached to the SW-Motech quick-release sideracks:

·
FORUM GODFATHER.....R.I.P. PAT
38,048 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Here are my stock pelicans on the stock Kappa racks...

OK so i am an idiot and cannot get the pictures to post so here are some links.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/k12koop/2367502564/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/k12koop/2366667207/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/k12koop/2366665369/

This mod can be put back to stock and go back with the stocker bags or most all of the standard Givi cases...

Coop
When typing a message, set the cursor where you want the photo to be. Do you see the small icon just above the text box, it's yellow, square, with a graphic of a mountain and the sun? Click on that icon and a box pops up where you paste the website address of your photo (the flickr link in your case) and that gets the photo to pop up live in your final message posting. Like this:

I followed your link to your flickr site, put my cursor on the photo, right clicked the mouse on top the photo, hit "copy image location" and then pasted that into that icon pop-up box. You won't see the photo when typing the message, just the web address with

1 - 20 of 970 Posts