StromTrooper banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently talked to a fellow who swears by Lucas M/C specific oil. Do you know anything about it ?? Apparently I can even buy it locally for the same $$ as Amsoil. Any info will be much appreciated.

·
Premium Member
2,974 Posts
I've been honking and quacking on various threads about loving lucas products, and it started w/ my twin cyl. Kawasaki mowers. I've tried the lucas synthetic oil stabilizer, non synthetic stabilizer, fuel treatment(my favorite)-buy any lucas product- any - and be amazed at it's viscosity. I'm sold on it. As my strom sits now, I've got 10% lucas oil stabilizer in the oil, and 3 oz. Fuel treatment in the tank. Just buy the crap and try it. It will become a favorite. The viscosity of lucas products-fuel treatment included- is simply amazing. Caution, I don't work for lucas I'm just a drunk guy typing on a blackberry in maryland.

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Water warrior, I've used lucas racing oil stabilizer in my work trucks for their lifespan.
It adds 9 bucks to every oil change but it kept oil pressure up in my 280,000mile dodge 3.9 6 cylinder and has helped me to roll 200,000 and 290,000 on 2 chevy vans that still use no oil at all. good stuff.. j.r.

·
Premium Member
4,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sounds like a trip to the local Lordco auto parts and a look-see is in order. Thanks guys.

·
Premium Member
392 Posts
Crappy Tire carries Lucas products as well WW.

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
You should be able to do better on price. I found it at Pep Boys for $6.99/qt for the synthetic vs about $10 for amsoil.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts