StromTrooper banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
FORUM GODFATHER.....R.I.P. PAT
38,047 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
They look fragile and you better have really stiff soled boots for a peg like that. As mentioned above, Adventure techs work great, they move the controls too, and I can tell you for a fact that they can handle having a loaded bike dropped on them. Both sides!

·
Premium Member
242 Posts
+1 for Footpeg and Control Lowering Kit - AdventureTech, LLC. I broke my leg years ago and after awhile riding I would get an pains in my hip and knee. After I installed Ricks lowering kit I can now ride for a lot longer without any pain. That sounds like an add. LOL. Another plus it is really easy to fit even for somebody like me who has three left hands.

·
FORUM GODFATHER.....R.I.P. PAT
38,047 Posts
You can get pegs that will lower your foot position even after installing the kit but lowering the controls is the iffy part. Nothing else out there lowers the controls more.

·
Registered
1,822 Posts

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
I did the SW Motech pegs which give a hair more drop.
Works well with the control lowering kit and shifter relocator.
Mike

You can get pegs that will lower your foot position even after installing the kit but lowering the controls is the iffy part. Nothing else out there lowers the controls more.

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
I would not go any lower! With the adventuretech kit I drag a bit in the tighter curves, any lower would really limit the lean angle. With lowered pegs you do give up full lean ability, but its worth it and I actually keep a nice pace still, just have less reserve lean before the noise starts. I mostly drag when I'm changing my line avoiding something mid curve, like a F-250 half way into my lane.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts