StromTrooper banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

I saw a beautiful blue Strom riding around yesterday, while I was busy ordering my stator. :) Cycleworld in Surrey can get them in in 2 days, by the way - no one else has answered me since my note to them on the 31st (it's a short week, I know, but they must have parts people on staff...)

Anyway, this leads me to thinking about a bunch of things:

1. It would be fun to get a bunch of us together on our Stroms this year. The bike is wickedly popular in the lower mainland, or at least I see one pretty regularly, so maybe we should get together.
  2. If we get enough of us together, there will be enough inexperienced off-road riders (like me!) and enough experienced off-road riders (like everyone else, it seems!) to allow us to group our rides out a bit. Like with like, as it were.
  3. This is the interesting one. My lovely gave me a gift certificate for the PRS Enduro School, which is a is a certified BMW Motorrad Enduro Training course. I'll be taking it this spring, and it would be awesome if there were other stromtroopers there with me. We could meet for a coffee and a ride first (Horseshoe, Squamish, Harrison, whatever) a week or two before the course.
I think it would be cool to get a lower mainland Stromball Rally together. Would there be any interest from anyone else?

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump. Just in case some here are considering heading to the Motorcycle Show next weekend.

·
Premium Member
181 Posts
Watching this thread. I'm in "employment exile" in SoCal, but my wife and kidlets are all back in the Vancouver area. I go back and forth some, usually just flying, but it'd be cool to ride up sometime too.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts