StromTrooper banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I find the assist to be a total distraction and has misled me to stall the engine on several occasions. Any ideas on how to disconnect the feature?

·
Premium Member
587 Posts
That's odd, mine works the charm.

·
Registered
204 Posts
No problems with mine, either. As a newbie, it's a great feature that has kept me from stalling out many times. Maybe get yours checked out?? Especially if you are still under warranty.

·
Registered
469 Posts
This thread confuses me. If you don't like the assist, just ignore it. It has no effect unless you intentionally engage it. I remember reading a previous post from a member that didn't even know he had it.

·
Registered
156 Posts
This thread confuses me. If you don't like the assist, just ignore it. It has no effect unless you intentionally engage it. I remember reading a previous post from a member that didn't even know he had it.

It's passive. While easy to ignore, it's not something I actually engage. As the clutch lever begins to release to engage the clutch, the rpm's increase. Personally, I really like the feature. It's great assistance starting and holding the bike on an incline. I enjoy it most just finessing the bike around in the shop, duck-walking it and turning it around.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I just don't see how it can cause a stall.... It only ASSISTS in keeping YOU from stalling the bike.

I hate it too. It's made me think I was applying throttle when I wasn't, and it does not provide enough throttle alone to prevent stalling. I mostly just find the rpm fluctuations it causes annoying.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts