Many more photos can be seen via the CL link at the bottom of this post.

$5525 obo

I bought this bike in March of 2021 in Southern California while there helping family during COVID. It had 1247 miles on it. It had sat indoors for 6 years. I rode it through the desert to Borrego Springs and Joshua Tree National Park at Twentynine Palms, CA from Orange County and on some day trips in Southern California. Then I shipped it back home to Illinois where it has unfortunately seen little use. It does just as well in 6 lanes of high speed freeway traffic or canyon carving as it does on dirt timber roads.

It starts every time no matter what the weather is doing.
Clear Illinois title.
Garage kept.
5989 miles

Specs and Review

I lowered the bike using lowering links. I’m 5’7”. It can be put back to it’s original height in literally 10-15 minutes. I have a standard length side stand and a shortened one. Short one is on it now. Can be swapped in minutes.

It's kitted out with the following:
Shinko 705e dual sport tires - purchased April 2021
12V and USB outlet.
RAM ball mount for phone or GPS
Moose Racing Expedition side rack and side cases with 4 key-matched master locks
Suzuki (Hepco & Becker made) OEM top case
Trickle charger outlet on left side
BackOff brake light modulator - converts brake lights into visual alerting signals when brakes are applied
LED brake & tail light
CNC Billet Aluminum, Color Matched Folding Brake and Clutch levers
Givi engine guard/crash bars.
Givi skid plate
CalSci wind screen - https://calsci.com/
CalSci Oil Filter Adapter - https://calsci.com/ allows use of M20x1.5 filters
Air-Flow Seat Cover – more comfortable and great on hot rides
Analog electric clock
Fork stabilizer
Containers for 1 liter water bottles or tools
Center stand. I had removed it for clearance.
1.3 gallon poly external gas can
Velcro mount for I-PASS
Velcro mount for garage door opener
Cycra handguards - uninstalled
OEM windscreen included

There is a scuff mark on the left body panel. The original owner dropped it in a parking lot with under 250 mi on it and quit riding! The last time I checked on eBay a replacement was going for $149. Since it is barely noticeable and does not affect performance, I decided to leave it as is.

No SCAMS to pay more, cashier’s checks , no low balls etc. Cash only of purchased locally. I may be able to help with delivery and can connect you with a reliable shipper if you need it shipped.

Many more photos can be seen at Craigslist ad here: Low mileage '13 V-Strom DL650 ABS - motorcycles/scooters - by owner...