StromTrooper banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seems like every V-Strom in Northern California was out riding last weekend. On Sunday I saw at least 5 heading south on Hwy 1 around Bodega Bay while I was in a group (including 2 blue 07 Wees) heading north to Stewarts Point - Skaggs Springs Road. Also chatted with an 06 Wee owner at Nicasio on Saturday.

On a less positive note, this morning while I was lane-sharing between lanes 1 and 2 on the Bay Bridge, someone on a black Vee sharing between 2 and 3 abruptly swerved into my "lane" right in front of a panel truck. Not sure if he saw me, but I saw him so there was no incident. I was not a happy camper though. :|

·
Registered
14 Posts
Here in the Folsom - El Dorado Hills area, I see a few commuters but I am hoping the spring will bring the vee's out riding the twisties in the hills. I joined the Gold County Dual Sport Riders and so far I am out there with the KLR BMW and KTM - I need to take a ride to the coast.

·
$tromTrooper
1,741 Posts
The wife and I spent a weekend in San Francisco two weeks ago, including a Saturday drive up the Sonoma Valley.

I gotta tell everyone....there were bikes everywhere....but there were also tons of Stroms. I was amazed!!!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts