StromTrooper banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I headed out a bit late with absolutely no idea of where to go other than to pick up something to take with me for lunch.

Up in to the Blue Mountains past Mount Tomah and down in to one of the National Park reserves.
Subway lunch form the chiller bag in the topbox, the easy way to get the best view from the lunch table.

Where I'm headed and where I came from.

Autumn colors, the photo doesn't show how spectacular the trees can be.

Farming country heading down towards the Colo River.

On second thoughts, I don't think I will trade the Wee in on a "Ship Of The Desert", even if I do want to do the Simpson
one day.

Great countryside along the way with some spectacular scenery, autumn colors and fragrances to stimulate the senses.
Therapy I desperately need at the moment.

A mixture of tar and dirt on a mainly sunny, though coolish, day saw me having a good run up the mountain via The Bells Line and back across to Colo via the Mountain Lagoon road.

From Colo an easy run back down the Putty Road got me home with time to spare before dinner.

Strangely, there were few bikes on the road and only one police car hiding in the trees.

There had been an accident causing very slow traffic from Richmond to North Richmond but being on a bike makes it easy to cruise steadily and safely along the edge of the road to get past all the tin tops.

No better way to spend an Autumn day as far as I'm concerned.

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
That is one strange Murray Grey you have found there mate looks a bit like a Bra Hereford from up north,legs are a bit long though :mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Mate that's not ships of the desert .

Don't let it out but the Federal Government will pay any farmer $10,000 per head per year to raise suitable sustanable food source for our improved imigration policy on " boat people "

As stated in the document:
Food Sources for Aslim Seekers - A Farming Revolution
"The food source must be indiginous to the areas the refugees we are now granting aslim to come from ,CO2 tax exempt staus is availbe, simple fill in the electronic form 675a ( as amaded 2011) obtained via the new Broad band network . All payment are to be 90 days after the next Federal Election "

·
Registered
1 Posts
hey steve

i was in that area today as well:)

I went in via wismens ferry and through the bush to colo then onto mountain lagoon.

Was planning on keeping on through clarence, gardens of stone,turon gates to hillend then back home via the bridal track...

but got myself a little stuck

So after that delay i had to call it a day at sofala and head home via tarmac and got soaked on the bells line with some really heavy rain.

Was a nice day for it untill then though

1 - 4 of 4 Posts