StromTrooper banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll be in northern NM and am totally capable of driving to southern UT, CO or northern AZ. I'll have approximately four days depending on weather. Thank-you for any advice.

·
Premium Member
2,975 Posts
I'll be in northern NM and am totally capable of driving to southern UT, CO or northern AZ. I'll have approximately four days depending on weather. Thank-you for any advice.
How far south do you plan on riding in UTAH ? And are you looking for motel/hotel with some awesome riding?? I'm not a Travel Agent but could point you to some areas. Wife and I did Torrey - Capitol Reef last year in october. Just beautiful. this week end we're going toward Bryce canyon, look at this thread Burger Run Sept 24-25 - my2wheels.com , some of us have our routes planed with google map links.

There's also Zions national Park, free admission this weekend, but camping still costs.

RIDE SAFE !!!!!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. I may go check that out. It's starting to feel like it may be time to point homeward. It was awfully cold last night and I got rained into town today.

·
Premium Member
2,975 Posts
Thanks. I may go check that out. It's starting to feel like it may be time to point homeward. It was awfully cold last night and I got rained into town today.
Today, or yesterdays rain is over. According to forecasts it should be getting warmer and dry. Nights will be a little colder - 40's depending on location of course.
We will be heading out tomorrow to Marysvale, too bad you wont be around for our Burger Run.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts