Strom Trooper banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If your located in or around union county NJ. and feel like riding, I head up to bear mountain almost every weekend. Drop me a line and we can meet up.

·
Registered
6,638 Posts
There are others near you, but finding a compatible rider is difficult

After the 1st you will see my thread for NEVA14 Berkshire Rally in North Adams, Ma

You would have an opportunity to ride and see other Strommers near you.

While your at it look up rt 42 from the Delaware into the Catskills, the good news is NYS took away its number where it gets good for the Strom but its easy to see the connections on Google etc.

·
Registered
366 Posts
I live in central jersey and would not mind a ride now and then. Gonna have to wait to use my strom as I need new tires and am not doing any uneeded riding on it till I get them. Bit I can take my little ninja

Sent from a potato

·
Registered
55 Posts
Hey!

I just got myself the new '12 Glee and I am always looking for new people to ride with. I am a regular in Bear Mountain area. I am really itching to start doing some light off roading. Nothing too crazy since I am still on stock tires and don't have the skid plate.

-Hubert

I am in Hudson County myself. I am always down for a ride.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey!

I just got myself the new '12 Glee and I am always looking for new people to ride with. I am a regular in Bear Mountain area. I am really itching to start doing some light off roading. Nothing too crazy since I am still on stock tires and don't have the skid plate.

-Hubert

I am in Hudson County myself. I am always down for a ride.
Hey Hubert,

I'll be heading up to bear mountain tomorrow with some friends, we'll be leaving early out of newark. Let me know if you want to hookup with us and I'll give you the details.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 5 of 5 Posts